a) PHP Developer :
– Proven software development experience in PHP
– Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web
– Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
– Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
– A strong understanding of database driven web applications
– A strong background in Object-Oriented Programming
– Familiarity with MVC (Model-View-Controller) design
– Familiarity with PHP frameworks including Codeigniter and Laravel
– Excellent communication & Positive working attitude
– A fin-tech background is a plus
– Strong understanding of Queue/Worker concepts
– Hands on experience on caching technologies
– Ready to adapt to new technologies
– Strong knowledge of SQL/MySQL database technologies
– Familiarity with XAMPP/WAMP tools
– Write “clean”, well-designed code.
– Produce detailed specifications and documentation.
– Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
– Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
– Follow industry best practices.
– Ability to adapt to new technologies
– Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
should have a Minimum 3 Year Experience in Core Php/ Codeigniter.
– Willingness to Work Hard to Achieve Company’s Commitments.
– Good Communication Skills, Good Team Player and Committed to Organization.
– Understanding of Open Source Projects like WordPress, Magento Etc.